- Individual advocacy on behalf of a person or family member with a child who has a documented mental health condition.
An advocate is one who pleads the cause of another; and a mental health patient advocate is an advocate for clients‘ rights.
- Initial 45 minute consultation fee is $150.
- Please fill out our intake form prior to initial consultation. Intake form may be downloaded from here.
Becoming a paid member of Pierce Mental Health Advocacy, LLC will also provide you with the following benefits:
- Access online office chat room hours with Mental Health Expert and Founder, Emily Pierce.
- Access to member only blogs, exclusive newsletters, forum discussions and chat room participation with others who can be of support and more.
- Memberships for families and individuals will be $30.00 a year and discounts given on events.
- Free membership is also available, and will give you access to limited blog posts, public forum and the ability to manage your profile.