This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Emily 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Emily
    Site Owner

Gold

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to Pierce Mental Health Advocacy Forums. My name is Emily and I am the site owner. I started Pierce Mental Health Advocacy Forums because I wanted a place for indivduals and families to be able to come and find resources and learn how to advocate for themselves and their loved ones. Over time you will see that I will be involved to a degree to guide the forum so you can get the most out of it.

It wasn’t too long ago, about three years now, that I was lost in the mental health system and didn’t know where to start after I had a traumatic and abusive experience. There was no forum, guide or resource to tell me this is what you need to do in order to seek a resolution on what happened. I spent three years learning and exploring all the different areas of the mental health system, advocacy and resources. I made mistakes, but that’s how I learned and why I am able to guide you and this forum.

If you have any suggestions please feel free to contact me through my website. I always read my email and I hope while your learning and interacting, you connect and enjoy this new path in your life.

All my best,

Emily Pierce

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.