Parents Webinar – This webinar is open to parents with children who have mental health conditions. It is a total of seven sessions, which cover a variety of topics. You do not need to be a member to participate but must create a free membership in order to get access to the information on this webinar.
- Individual Webinar– In order to attend this webinar you must be 18 years of age or older. This webinar will be a total of seven sessions. It will concentrate on individuals in the community with mental health disorders. In order to access information about this webinar you must create a free profile.
- The cost of the Individual Webinar is $30.00 and if you become a member it is $10.00
- FOR ALL OF OUR WEBINARS MATERIALS ARE FREE
- Community Public Education on Mental Health and Advocacy
Pierce Mental Health Advocacy, LLC will have public speaking events on mental health stigma and educate the public about mental health.
- We will have public speakers who are well known come and talk about their stories in our community, to show how mental health can and does affect everyone.
- Free Access to pre-recorded mental health advocacy webinars
****** In order to Access any content on the website you must have a free membership at no cost or a paid membership which is $30.00 a year.*****